Fairview Hall is a heritage building built in 1922 for the Vancouver Odd Fellows. It has been our home for over 90 years. It is situated on the main east-west and north-south routes in Vancouver. It is accessible to the downtown core in a matter of minutes.
The meeting hall on the main floor and the social room upstairs are both available for rent for special events of all kinds. The main meeting hall is ideal for fund raising events, business seminars/meetings, catered dinners, even wine tastings. It has a removable carpet under which there is a hardwood floor as well we have tables and chairs for 120 people.
The Social Room upstairs has been recently refurbished in a 1900’s style. It is complete with sofas, tables and chairs, a bar, large screen television, pool table, shuffleboard, and a restaurant grade kitchen. The Social Room can hold 40 comfortably. It’s ideal for small business social functions.
Main meeting hall: 37’ x 59’, 2,183 sq ft Social Room: 25’ x 44’, 1,100 sq ft
Fairview Hall is located on West 8th Avenue between Granville and Hemlock streets. It is a half block from both Broadway and Granville Street Bus routes. The location is also very convenient for taxis.
Fairview Hall also has parking for up to 10 vehicles in its parking lot next to the Hall. These spots are included with the rental. There is also a pay parking lot across the street, as well as metered street parking.
Regular Rental Rates
Weekdays: Monday to Thursday
Main Meeting Hall – $400.00
Upstairs Social Room – $200.00
Both Venues – $575.00
Weekends: Friday to Sunday
Main Meeting Hall – $500.00
Upstairs Social Room – $250.00
Both Venues – $725.00
Please contact us to discuss discounted rental rates.
- A custodian is required to be onsite during rental. Renters are subject to an additional $25/hr. (+ GST) custodian fee for duration of rental period.
- Renter must provide deposit of 30% of total rental amount (including GST) at least 2 weeks prior to rental date(s).
- Balance of rental payment must be made to Lodge 90 at least 2 days before rental date.
- All rental and deposit payments to be made by cheque.
- Private parties cannot exceed 100 people
- Rental Fees are subject to GST.